The Possibility of Snow

As you all probably know, there might be some snow coming in this weekend. If this is the case, we may not be able to meet at the school on Sunday. This will depend on whether or not Harford County Public Schools closes their facilities for the weekend. If that happens, our plan is to decide on Saturday night whether or not to meet at another location on Sunday morning (safety is our primary concern). All information will be posted here, on Facebook, and sent out via email/text message. If you would like to be included, please contact pastorjay@graceandtruthcommunitychurch.com or 410-236-4151.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s